lunes, 7 de julio de 2014

Lovely Sky, Precious Earth


Hey, how is everybody doing? I just go back home after a cold evening in Pamplona with my sis and a friend from Barcelona. Everything felt quite cheerful with San Fermines in the air, and views during the trip (as well as around the city downtown) were just stunning. It's first time I go to that city and I think I could get used to going more often. Meanwhile... what could be better than going to bed with this beautiful images in your head?? I think they'll quite help me have good dreams :). I'm such a visual being, with all the good and bad things it takes...


The Mountain from TSO Photography on Vimeo.

Don't you think such beauty JUST deserves to be taken care of? If we could just let our hearts open and spread the love we so painfully strive to keep locked, contained, asleep...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario